Friday, April 16, 2010

Domesticated

I am probably not the first female that is automatically attracted to jerks. They just have this irresistible sex appeal, this certain presence, and mygosh you just notice them. Of course, said bad boy needs to show their softer side, so that various girls can gush and goo and think that they'll be the one to set him right. Think Mr. Darcy. Hey, men like bitches or so I heard.
But recently I have come across something even sexier. That something, well someone is Justin Chambers. Discovered on a Paris metro, he has modelled for Calvin Klein and such. So, okay he's hot, but what else? He played the mysterious bad boy doctor on Grey's Anatomy, and it took so many seasons just to get that glimpse into his background, although it was suggested that it was pretty bad. Time to get out the feeding spoons.
In real life he gets married when he is 23, stays married for fifteen years, and has five kids. And he is a Cancer. So, I guess it makes sense.
Sure, I liked Christian Troy a.k.a Julian Mcmahon in Nip/Tuck, but seriously, who can have a relationship with a real jerk. I still fell for him, and still have hope somewhere deep, deep down that he will change. But, come on. That was part of the appeal of the show. Now, what actually makes me hot is someone who is loyal and all that good stuff, but still has that edge. That is all I'm asking for.

No comments: